I can use your help!
Although Destined to Choose is often classified as Jewish fiction, it is written for both Jewish and non-Jewish readers. Response to the book from both the Jewish and Christian communities has been quite positive, but due to circumstances surrounding its release – some of which were beyond my control – a lot of people still don’t know about it.
YOU can help to change that!
Whether you’ve read it or not, here are some things you can do to help. I would greatly appreciate any of these things (most of which are FREE):
- Borrow or buy a copy and read it
- Give it as a gift for Chanukah/Christmas/Solstice/birthday/etc.
- If you’ve read it, write a (preferably favorable!) review on Amazon.com or BarnesAndNoble.com
- Recommend it to your friends, coworkers, blog readers, book clubs and others
- Ask your local bookstores to carry it, if they don’t already
- Ask your local library to carry it, if they don’t already
- Ask the professional and/or lay leaders in your faith community to consider using it and/or recommending it as an engaging way to learn about contemporary American Judaism
Please visit my web site at sheyna.galyan.com for lots more information!
Thank you so much for your support!