My clients often (but not always) identify as:
- Survivors of violence, abuse, or gaslighting
- Hurt or betrayed by organized religion
- Coping with mental and/or physical health issues
- Weirdos, rebels, nonconformists
Soul Guides and I will always honor your:
- Gender identity and expression
- Religious beliefs (if any)
- Trauma history
- Physical or emotional limitations
- Freedom to be as weird as you want
what can my life be like with soul guides?
That life you’ve always wanted but were taught you couldn’t have or didn’t deserve? You may already be getting a taste of it and you’ll be getting much more clarity around what you want to experience.
You’ll be experiencing the unconditional love of your guides, and you’ll know you belong in the world.
You’ll express yourself with confidence, knowing that your message comes from your heart and also has the backing of your spiritual team.
You will begin to experience freedom from unrealistic expectations (others’ and your own), and instead of someone else’s “right way,” you’ll be playing with your way.
You’ll respond, more and more, to life’s adversities from an empowered perspective, with the help and support of your guides and intuition.
You’ll learn to own your own power, trust yourself and your guides, and awaken more joy in your life.
And so much more.