I can use your help!
Although Destined to Choose is often classified as Jewish fiction, it is written for both Jewish and non-Jewish readers. Response to the book from both the Jewish and Christian communities has been quite positive, but due to circumstances surrounding its release – some of which were beyond my control – a lot of people still don’t know about it.
YOU can help to change that!
Whether you’ve read it or not, here are some things you can do to help. I would greatly appreciate any of these things (most of which are FREE):
- Borrow or buy a copy and read it
- Give it as a gift for Chanukah/Christmas/Solstice/birthday/etc.
- If you’ve read it, write a (preferably favorable!) review on Amazon.com or BarnesAndNoble.com
- Recommend it to your friends, coworkers, blog readers, book clubs and others
- Ask your local bookstores to carry it, if they don’t already
- Ask your local library to carry it, if they don’t already
- Ask the professional and/or lay leaders in your faith community to consider using it and/or recommending it as an engaging way to learn about contemporary American Judaism
Please visit my web site at sheyna.galyan.com for lots more information!
Thank you so much for your support!
Thanks, Amy! I appreciate it!
I just requested that my library buy the book. When they do, it’ll be put on hold for me so I can read it.